Bridge Loans for Impact
Our loans unlock critical impact capital.
Whether it’s closing a Series A round or supply chain delays, we provide fast, flexible, and affordable financing in the form of short-term bridge loans that ensure high-impact companies, fund managers, and projects can continue to scale their growth without interruption.
We fund globally across all sizes and growth stages to organizations addressing climate change and reducing inequality.
An Open Road Loan Keeps Impact on Track
- Delays in investment closing
- Short-term working capital needs
- Lack of access to capital in specific markets
- Backlog of purchase orders or contracts from high-quality buyers
- Continue to service customer or beneficiary base
- Keep on-time payment of staff salaries
- Maintain momentum for entering new markets
- Ensure steady resources
- Keep projects on track
- Enable partnership opportunities requiring upfront investments
The organization is impact first, meaning their products or services explicitly solve a social need at scale, and the company explicitly tracks this outcome.
The organization is experiencing a short-term financing need bridging to a clear future cash flow event.
Our short-term bridge loan can fully solve the funding gap, enabling the company to continue to scale.
The organization can fully repay the loan.
We accept applications on a rolling basis and follow a proven screening process designed for speed. Our full process, from application to decision, typically takes four to six weeks.
We’ll help you through it.
Our investment strategy is designed to keep impact first. We seek to maximize social returns while meeting financial requirements. We exist to serve the social sector, not the other way around. If you think that you are eligible for an Open Road loan, please submit an initial inquiry.